NEW BBQ Class – Smoking, Grilling and Baking
August 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm| £99.00
We are delighted to introduce our new BBQ courses this Summer, in our fabulous new garden area up at the farm. We will mainly focus on the popular Japanese Kamado style bbq’s, with our new Green Eggs, and their incredible versatility which allow you to smoke, grill and even slow bake. Learn how to light your bbq, what fuel to use and the secrets behind cooking succulent roast and smoked dishes.
This is a hands on course and dishes will be eaten during the course and refreshments will be provided, including of course the obligatory beer.
• Fish Tacos with Charred Salsa
• Mini Pizzette
• BBQ Korean Chicken
• Pork & Chorizo Burgers with grilled Halloumi
• Slow-roasted Shoulder of Lamb – spiced dry rub
• Grilled Hispi Cabbage Caesar Salad
• Charred Asparagus & Celeriac
• Roasted Jersey Royals with a Chive & Mustard Dressing